Sunday, September 9, 2018

Trip back to New York - Green Lakes State Park

We meet my high school friends Kathy and Elaine at Green Lakes State Park



 My friend Kathy who I met when we both were the new kids in 4th grade and her husband Ben who she met at Oswego State College where we both went.
 My friend Elaine who I met in 7th grade and her husband Russ
 Elaine's daughter Alonna and her husband

We enjoyed visiting by the campfire and hiking the trails around the Lakes

Tucson was a little wary of this snake skin
 Yes, the lakes are very green






 Tucson found a friend to play with on the Beach


 Alonna's daughter enjoyed herself
 Of course she wasn't too spoiled by everyone


Had a great time visiting with old friends!




1 comment:

  1. After spending holidays over here, the travelers would love to visit this nice place again. cheap park and fly deals

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us! Let us know what you think!